Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,327 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sabo2 View Post
Crutcher had an outstanding floor game but is he expected to play 38 minutes a game?
I said this is another post long ago during the off season that I feel like Grant thinks Crutcher is the type of player that can play huge minutes every night and I predicted he will average over 35 minutes per game this year. Many people poo poo'd that statement but I just got that feeling last year that Grant really trusts Crutcher and will use him early and often throughout his career. There are some guys that have that capability to play long minutes without wearing down and Crutcher seems like one of those to me.