User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 09:49 AM
1st Lieutenant

Wallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant futureWallage has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
Wallage, from an article in the Omaha paper I posted earlier in this thread from the Creighton AD, Wichita was a non starter for expansion for the Big East, the support wasn't there for them. He had been out there to tour the facilities and this was from his mouth in the paper of record in Nebraska so I'm assuming there was some serious consideration

I take that to mean that a public school is off the table for the Big East because they have everything else the Big East would want basketball wise.
Thanks for the info. I think its the Big East being elitist/stupid, but it helps alleviate what I consider the perfect storm of badness for UD if they were to jump.

I'd much rather go to the arena to watch UD play UC, UCONN, Wichita, Memphis, SMU, Houston, Tulsa, Temple, VCU (assuming they are our partner) than the vast majority of the A10. In the A10 VCU, RI and SLU are great games, although SLU has been brutal to watch recently. Other teams have good years, but besides wondering how SBU and Davidson get such good guards and hating the stupid St. Joes Hawk its mostly blah.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Wallage For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (05-22-2018), OSU Flyer (05-22-2018)