Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:18 AM
I Am A Statistical God

Thanked 6,132 Times in 2,308 Posts
Figgie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond reputeFiggie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N2663R View Post
Wonder if the railing along the south side is to support a new "UD Arena" sign?? You can still see the old one up there.
Both the north and south side have those "railings", and there will be horizontal railings, like a fence almost, put up, and the new (old?) UD Arena namesake will be listed there. Go up earlier in this thread to see the design someone else posted.

Does anyone know if this renovation caused any reduction in parking spots in A Lot?
The only place that I can see that some spots might have been removed, would be in the small lot at the east wing entrance. I'm not sure if that's A lot, though, I thought it was B lot. This is because the entrance on the east wing has a curved sidewalk now at the entrance doors, so the lanes that used to go straight, would now have to be curved. With that said, they were power washing the sidewalks and pavement around the arena Sunday morning, so they may still have to paint the lane lines in that area still.