Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 06:29 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,809 Times in 4,072 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SeasonTicketFan View Post
Obi is a very positive person. Look at his enthusiasm during his redshirt year.
Obi also has a strong work ethic.

it is also possible that the coach is bringing him along slowly and trying to get the Knicks over .500 by riding the Randle horse. His role and playing time might improve a lot next year.
Last night was painful...not a single hash mark in the book. They penetrated the lane with him in there and never even looked at him on the perimeter.

I hate to see movement with Obi as I don't want to buy the kids new jerseys, but I have a feeling there may be some movement with him. Randle is balling out and there isn't much of a supporting cast. What room does Randle provide for Obi? Unless they are on the court at the same time, Obi's options are going to be limited. He played in the first half then gave Randle a breather in the last seconds of the third and 3 minutes or so into the 4th.