Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 05:37 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't see much of the game, and I only heard parts of it (and I missed most of the last 3:00), so I'm not going to vote. I didn't earn the right to vote. And, from what I've seen and heard, there was enough blame to go around.

-Darrell Davis getting the lane violation (as our only senior) was inexcusable.
-Jalen Crutcher going 0 for (at least) his first 7 put us in a deep hole.
-Jordan Davis didn't wake-up until we made our run in the 2nd half.
-Josh Cunningham (from what I've read) didn't play down the stretch like we needed him to play.
-Matej Svoboda contributed little.
-Coach Anthony Grant made some strategic errors. And, of course,
-Xeyrius Williams and Jordan Pierce, both on scholarship, chose to be no-shows for most/all of this season (and didn't even do enough to merit being on the bench for the A10 Tourney - addition by subtraction).

Archie's motto when he came here was "True Team". When you consider all of the above (plus other facets I'm inadvertently leaving out), this was a true team loss. I think and hope that next year will be better. It needs to be better. The question is: how much better?