User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: On to 2018-19
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 2,378 Times in 810 Posts
The Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
"We've got I think a promising core of 4 guys coming back who can reasonably be assumed to start."

Maddog has a point. The promising core of 4 guys coming back were not playing much better at the end of the year than they were at the beginning of the year. They would win one then lose one.

I happen to like Kool Aid so I am willing to drink it but if past performance is any indication of future results and there is no significant change in the starting lineup then I am going to need a lot of kool aid.
I’m not a Kool-Aid drinker and I’m honestly not sure what caliber of team we’ll put on the floor next season, but I’m not sure how anyone can say Crutcher and Landers did not improve significantly over the course of the year.

Oops, Rollo and others beat me to it.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to The Fly For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (04-09-2018), CT Flyer (04-09-2018)