Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McNeil
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 01:52 PM
Major

podcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant futurepodcast411 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Flyer Al View Post
Apparently in Morgantown this morning

https://twitter.com/mtneersports/sta...43699593224198
Which is on par for what Hot Boy said he would do - he said he was going to officially visit the schools on his list.

People seem to think because he did not pull the trigger already on UD - the train left the station - but look back at Hot Boys comments in interviews and he said he made a mistake leaving the D2 school he was at originally after one week - he felt he was too impulsive back then. I would guess he will over compensate now and take extra time before making a decision. And with UD with TWO open Scholarships - it is not like on our side he is worried on missing out.

Let him take his time and make the right choice for himself. Hopefully it will be the right choice for us as well. But I think the rumors / made up BS about the train leaving the station or un-named sources saying this or that is just all that made up BS.

We are still the closest school to his family and girlfriend - and I would guess that means quite a bit. and Yes - Flyerfan4life - I will take the $50 to $2 bet 5 times over on the condition you pay out in Maui. $10 waiting for you if you are right. But you have to collect in Maui.