Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 12:10 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, the Rhode Island fans are really ticked at Nevada for cancelling the return game at URI this year as part of their home-and-home series.

http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7703:

Has to be Nevada after what they pulled. I also can’t stand Musselman and the Nevada fans on the social media. You would think they are Kentucky

Agree with the last 2 thoughts. Nevada for sure

Nevada pulled a chicken **** move. Hope the injury bug hits them big time.

I want them to somehow suck but with no injuries, those kids did nothing wrong

Nevada canceled because they thought they were too good for us this year. I want them to completely suck so Musselman looks like a total jack***

Nevada I want to have a good but not good enough year.

I want them to be on the bubble and end up in the NIT due to lack of quality wins/SOS issues.

Nevada is top of the ***** list and I have never rooted for someone to fail so miserably. Their play doesn't affect us this year since we don't have them on the schedule. Their conference is one of comparable competitiveness to the A10, and as their premier program - them suffering would help prop up the A10 since there is always a premium for non-P5 schools to go to the dance.

At the 11th hour they *****ed out and bailed on a contract that we took on all of the risk and travel bull**** for. We had to fly all the way across the country for a late-ass game, took an injury to our star player, and took an L - AND THEY BAILED ON US WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE TO RETURN THE FAVOR. We could've played them at home last season, waxed that ass in front of a sold out Ryan Center on ESPN, had a Q1 win, and possibly not faced Duke in the 2nd round of the NCAA's - possibly looking at a Sweet 16 or beyond.

No, no - **** Nevada. If they never had another win or anything good happen to them, if Musselman got fired 3 years from now after compiling a .150 winning percentage, if the Martin twins get Space Jam'd and lose all their talent and never play in the NBA - all of that is too good for them.

**** Nevada.

Most years I'd pick one of Pvd/Ucon/Uass depending on my mood that day, but Nevada for that chicken **** cowardly move.

It was tough to not vote for Nevada. I went for the old standby PC instead.

UCONN and Nevada, PC being good helps us, I'd like to see Dan fall flat and #$#% Nevada.

Whenever I see Jon Rothstein tweet about Nevada I feel the need to have to reply & call Nevada week for refusing to travel east. **** that team

Last edited by ud2; 10-15-2018 at 12:19 PM..