User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Captain

Windy City Flyer has much to be proud ofWindy City Flyer has much to be proud ofWindy City Flyer has much to be proud ofWindy City Flyer has much to be proud ofWindy City Flyer has much to be proud ofWindy City Flyer has much to be proud ofWindy City Flyer has much to be proud ofWindy City Flyer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
I think college players are starting to mimic what is going on in the NBA. Players moving around and using the system. I understand it from the player's standpoint but as I fan, it is turning me off. Next year's regular NBA season will be a joke. The only question is whether the Cavs can add some fire power to compete with the Warriors in the finals. I hate the thought of losing interest in college Bball like I have the NBA.
There is probably some truth in that but the coaches seems to be given a pretty short leash as well. 8 coaches in the A10 have been at there schools for less than 4 years. Only Mooney, McKillop, Gianni and Martelli have tenures over 10 years.

The situation is similar in the SEC where 9 coaches have been at their schools for less than 5 years. Only Andy Kennedy has been in the conference for more than 10 years.

The point being the coaches are changing which also causes the players to transfer.