User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 01:05 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Unhappy

Originally Posted by C-time View Post
I'm assuming this comment is sarcastic or at least I hope it is because otherwise the underlined part sounds really bad.

Kostas could have really benefited from playing in the U20 tournament since he hasn't played a real game for a really long time. Also it is very important to many people to represent their countries and I think the Antetokounmpos feels this way. I believe all the brothers went over a few weeks ago to Greece and did an exhibition game/camp. Also Giannis and Thanasis are both on the Eurobasket roster for Greece which starts at the end of August. If the Bucks are going to allow their best player to play for Greece I think UD can too. I imagine someday that all the brothers would like to play for the Greek senior national team at the same time which would be pretty cool.
The country of Greece and their international fan's pride is far more important than UD.

My hats off to management for supporting his trip to Euro. Sh.. happens in life.