User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post
Now this is a fun one...

@JonRothstein North Texas' Keith Frazier will be a graduate transfer, per a source. Immediately eligible. Former SMU guard.

He's a good player I've watched a lot over the years. But he's also a kid who shouldn't have even graduated high school, let alone college. Now, apparently he's going to grad school so he can play another year of college ball. And really I don't think he's a bad kid at all, but it goes to show that the whole system is really inherently flawed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/s...orruption.html

And you know what, it wouldn't bother me a bit if Dayton took this kid. Won't happen, and that may be a bit controversial, but all the academic red flags in the world kind of get erased once you are a grad transfer.
Dallasflyer: I am in favor of recruiting transfers but as i mentioned above, it looks like the only ones left on the transfer wire have much worse histories than anything that Sam Miller did. Keith Frazier is another example of a kid that has eons of bad history.

According to the Dallas Morning News, that is the local paper close to SMU and the University of North Texas, Keith Frazier "is trying to gain a final year of eligibility through a medical hardship waiver." "Keith Frazier played four games for North Texas before knee problems ended his season. He is reportedly seeking a medical red shirt." "Frazier was expected to make a significant impact for North Texas after becoming eligible, but ended up playing just four games because of issues with his knees." "North Texas compliance department has been in contact with Baylor, which is exploring the possibility of adding the 6'5" guard to its roster for the 2017-18 season."

On this blog, i don't have to explain the negative history of SMU football sanctions and basketball story with Larry Brown nor the negative reputation of Baylor football under Briles and scarred history of Baylor basketball under Bliss. Baylor's reputation could not be more slandered than it already is, so why not bring on a charred history person like Keith Frazier into their roster? It can't hurt them anymore?
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Buckleyma For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (09-02-2017)