Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,814 Times in 4,075 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TXFlyerFan View Post
I believe that is the most likely outcome. I'm wondering to some degree if Mikesell also returns. Love the guy's heart but not sure we need Mikesell and Svoboda. I'm not advocating pushing him off the team, but I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't come back.
He will be here for his entire career and rightfully so.

Good kid...good family...good ball player.

He has more court smarts than anyone currently on the floor and will be pretty **** productive when 100%. If you think that a local kid is going to beat feet who has his feet set in stone at UD...you are wrong.

I don't get where people think we "don't need" certain player. Svoboda does some things really well and has some nice size for his position. He isn't playing well right now by any means, but I think he will turn into a good player. He has a nice resume that isn't translating to the court right now. It will thought and I hope he is here his entire career.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Lifelong Flyer Fan (12-05-2017), m21eagle45 (12-05-2017), Tony T 71 (12-05-2017)