Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Trouble brewing
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 09:53 AM
1st Lieutenant

UD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud ofUD_Earl has much to be proud of
What if this is the tip of the iceberg of a larger NCAA conspiracy? What I mean by that - is if everyone knows this stuff goes on at the larger blue blood schools, why has the NCAA turned a blind eye to it. Why does it take the FBI or the media to find out? It has been obvious that the NCAA has a huge slant towards the Power 5 when it comes to seeding in the tournament. Does anyone really think Dayton was number 68, last team in, the year we played Boise State? Then Gotlieb complains that Dayton gets a "home game" in Columbus when many of the Blue Bloods regularly play at "home" in the tournament. The whole thing is silly. We win the A-10 and gets a 7 seed matched up against a 10 seeded Witchita State team. It was a travesty. I think this is just a money grab by the big schools that control the NCAA. How much money is enough? I hope they all are implicated.

Last edited by UD_Earl; 02-25-2018 at 10:03 AM..