Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,560 Times in 2,453 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
I have contended in the past that X and the BE not wanting to include UD is bigger than basketball. In the future, competition for students is going to get tougher and tougher. I don’t think it is just about being the premier Catholic institution, it will eventually be about survival. UD starting a nursing program is surely not going to help the situation. There was a story told by the new U of Akron president a few years back, that the head of the Board of Trustees told him to take out a piece of paper. Draw a line down the middle and write OSU, Miami and UC on the left and all the other state U’s on the right. The head of the B of T said it was the new president’s job to move U of Akron from the right side to the left because the ones on the left were going to be around forever but with the changing demographics in Ohio, half the ones on the right would be gone in some period in the not too distant future.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am surprised Ohio University wasn't on the left side of the page.