Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Alberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond reputeAlberto Strasse has a reputation beyond repute
Grant Was Grand

Originally Posted by Flyer68 View Post
Not having seen the game, my question is, "how was Grant's coaching debut at UD? I know he had coaching experience elsewhere. Did he move players in and out and find right combinations? How was his floor and in game coaching say when BSU came from 14 and 7 points down?

BSU was a tough first game opponent and glad to see we pulled it out. Should be a good confidence builder for our young Flyers. Practice games are nice but not the same as the pressures of the games that count.
in his opening game. The Donoher influence was evident at times. His first substitutions came after 5-6 minutes. Also he played offense/defense after Cunningham picked up his second foul in the first half. His final play with X's lob to Cunningham was pure Donoher in terms of working in practice in advance of the game to enhance game time execution. His sideline demeanor was like DD as well. I'm sure he has many Billy Donovan influences as well but I'm not that familiar with Billy D's style.