Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:10 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
You know who left him that bare cupboard? Archie Miller.

I don't understand your point here. These are just bad circumstances that will make this season that much tougher but aren't anybody's fault.

Archie left him: Davis, Cunningham, Williams,
Landers, Crosby, Miller and Mikesell plus 6 freshman to try and hold onto where Grant was able to hold onto 4 of them. Hardly bare. So when you say Archie left him with a bare cupboard, you're lying.

Quit being a jacka$$.

Not being. Being truthful. With my earlier statements there were "ifs" inserted. You then come back with "AM left him a bare cupboard" and also say it's too early to evaluate Grant. I agree it's too early but you're already making excuses just in case because you are an apologist that defends and will continue to defend Grant at every turn while for some reason placing the blame on one of the greatest, most successful Flyers coaches in history.

Got one thing right tonight, so congratulations.
Got it all right, see I'm not an apologist, but I can honestly say that nobody believes that these players would look so inept on defense if Archie was still coaching them, hence an early coaching problem.