Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 01:00 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
Time for my annual post.

Doesn't matter what any of us think or want. If asked to join the Big East, UD would accept in a nano second. Unless that happens, it is the A10.
That's my point, CE80. What we think or want doesn't matter, unless any of us are in a position to convince the NBE conference bigwigs that they should expand. Unless/until they see the value in expansion, nothing is going to happen on this front, so there's no sense in holding our breath.

Would I rather see 1 road trip to Chicago instead of 2 to Philadelphia? Sure. Would I rather see Marquette at the Arena instead of Fordham? Sure! But would I also rather have a Dodge Challenger than a blue station wagon? Yes. Or a 2,500 square foot house with a 3-car garage? Sure. Doesn't mean I'm going to get any of it, though.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to T-Bone 84 For This Totally Excellent Post:
ruechalgrin (11-18-2017)