Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:02 PM
Captain

Glassman has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
Just because someone criticizes the officiating doesn't mean they're laying the blame at the refs' feet.
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
Kansas is owning us, clearly. However, if you told me that the refs would call touch fouls when we were using our athleticism for pressuring the ball and would let us play around the bucket with Aldrich, I would say that would be terrible for us. It is. Consistent and we have not adjusted. But how they are calling the game has hurt. If they were letting them play on the outside with our tough guarding and calling it tight inside, it would be better for us.

Not reason we are losing, but bad for us. Refs are consistent though and we have yet to adjust with 5 minutes to go.
Agree that Kansas owned us. We just seemed off today from the start and had no answer for Aldrich. Wish it would have been closer.

I did think the refs were back and forth. Seemed to let the game be physical for a couple minutes and then started calling petty fouls for a couple minutes. I don't think the officiating cost us the game. Just another aggravating factor to watch.

Great season! Let's make it an even better season next year.