Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,327 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
I will grade it in 4 or 5 years.
I don't think anyone is asking you to grade it based on results, the poll is looking to see how we rate the potential impact of the class based on the information available from all of the recruiting sources out there. It's no different than what the recruiting services do when they say a school had a top ## recruiting class this year. Of course we don't know if that's going to be the case or not but based on information right now you can judge how you think it is. If we had a class of all 2 star or not rated recruits vs. what we have with a few 3 stars I think most would be able to say one is better than the other. Have some fun and join in and take a stab at what you think of this recruiting class, its what we do on a message board. And no one is going to hold you to this vote four years from now...................................unless you're wrong.