Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Penn Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 07:21 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,285 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer68 View Post
First time I really saw Kostas playing for a long time and am not that all impressed. He has a ton of talent but needs work. Maybe he reads press releases about himself and his brother and work on his own game. What was the temper issue particularly when he already had three fouls? I thought Penn's center goaded him.
Couldn't agree more. In addition to press clippings I think Giannis is in his ear and perhaps that's the voice in his head when he's on the court vs AG's. Yes he's young, but after spending a year with a group of seniors who rarely, if ever, let emotions get the best of them, and the fact that he's had international experience, I expected more maturity out of Kostas. For the time being, opponents have the recipe for taking him out of the game...mentally and with foul trouble.

Last edited by Radar; 12-11-2017 at 09:40 AM..