Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:13 AM
General

Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
So far you have admitted to driving drunk. Are you saying that you've never gotten in a fight drunk or any of the other things you define as a mistake? Because if you have, my guesses are spot on. If not, they're pretty close.

So stupid and arrogant. Maybe, you have a point with the pushing of a woman. You state there are things in your character that you are that would keep you from certain behaviors when drunk out of your mind and then state that you putting other drivers lives on the line because you were too drunk to drive is an error in judgement. So basically, what you are is someone who is so selfish that you don't care about putting other drivers' lives on line. Because if that's not who you are, you wouldn't do it right?
I have never pushed a bartender.
I have never pushed / hit a woman.
I have never had a negative interaction with a bouncer.
I have never trashed a bar.
I have never mouthed off to a cop.
I have never been arrested.
I have never peed on the floor of a municipal building.
I have never gotten drunk and got in a fight.
I have never knowingly driven drunk, though I'm willing to consider that it might have happened at some point because the legal limit is so low.
I have never gotten trashed (or anywhere close to it) and driven a vehicle.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like jackwads who refuse to allow their ignorance to inhibit their public display thereof.