Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 11:15 AM
General

Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,124 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
Other than the potential hometown pull, not sure why a kid would want to go to Minnesota at this point. How thin is the ice up there that Pitino is walking on? I wouldn't worry too much about the 10/10 comment, you see that all the time from recruits at numerous schools. If you can't sell your school, coaching and atmosphere to a recruit on an official visit at a 10/10 level at a Big 10 school, then you probably need to get out of the game. I'm sure his visit to UD will be a 10/10 then he'll make up his mind. My guess is he already knows where he wants to go, the visits are just to confirm his decision.