Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 10:19 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jack72 View Post
Watched the first half. The thugs were the thugs. Macura the Punk, and others, were talking trash and bumping the TXS players, and no calls and no discussion from the ref crew.

Auburn gets a questionable no call on a potential game tying three by CofC to hang on.
Yeah, I watched the end of the Auburn/Charleston game. The broadcast team replayed the contact on the 3 attempt. Definite missed call. Hate to see something like that happen so close to the end of the game. And in the postgame, courtside interview, Pearl downplayed the no-call. No surprise.

Also no surprise that thugs are thugs, punks are punks, and _avier coaches and players act like classless asshats. They'll get their comeuppance someday. I just hope I'm still alive to see it.