Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MNFats View Post
I'm not allowed to comment or think MW is a good basketball player without being accused of being MW or his uncle or his dentist.

I'm no talent scout, but he just seemed to have something about him. While I think "one got away" with MW, we were lucky to get Crutcher given the circumstances.
Last season I enjoyed keeping up with all of the recruits. I never played basketball at any level but I'd like to think that I can spot talent when I see it just like many Flyer fans. In the past the media has made comments that Dayton fans are really knowledgable.

I too noticed that McKinley, even though he was a scorer of the basketball, had something else about him. He was unselfish and showed maturity well beyond his years.

That being said, I think AG did a great job of dealing with the cards he was dealt! Jalen Crutcher commited the same weekend of his visit and said he felt this was where he was meant to be! It has been a mutual admiration and I hope his numbers continue on the rise. The more I see of him I am beginning to see the same talent and we all need to move on from MW. I know I will!
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
AZFlyer85 (01-05-2018), Fairborn Fan (01-05-2018), MNFats (01-06-2018)