Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:03 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,872 Times in 6,979 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
My understanding is its the ball that is the issue, if ball crosses mid court it would be over back to pass it back over midcourt.
Which raises the question as to whether the ball actually - by rule - is in the frontcourt.

Based on the description, it never touched the floor...so is it in the frontcourt or still in the backcourt? Does holding the ball over the midcourt line officially put the ball in the frontcourt?

You tell me!

But you only have a split second to make the call...c'mon Priders! There is no replay...there is no rulebook review...just as you expect immediate perfection on the court, I expect the same here...so MAKE THE CALL!!!