Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Mikesell update
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 10:50 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,735 Times in 1,009 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
Agree on Davis

If the guards can the ball to him consistently I think Cunningham could average nearly 20 points a game

Landers, Crutcher and Davis all seem like they could be capable of being double figure scorers to me. I don't think among the starters at least there's going to be a guy who's a blackhole on the offensive end
If this team buys in then he could easily average at least 18-19 a game...He gets plenty of scrap/junk buckets just by his ability to rebound...It simply can't be just a perimeter offense but one that penetrates and dishes, dumps it in, etc. and with another year in the program by the young ones AND the BB IQ of Mikesell there will be plenty more touches/shots for JC.

JC was very efficient a year ago with over a 16 ppg average on just a tad over 9 FGA per game and I'd say at least 2 of those FGA's were shots off of offensive boards or loose balls..

Last edited by steve; 07-23-2018 at 10:54 AM..