Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:34 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't deny that there are guys out there. I just think that it won't be easy to find a grad transfer pg that will be an upgrade over what we have or what we will bring in as a freshman next year. We want someone that has the capability to play significant minutes. If they have been already doing that at another program, they are going to want to go someplace where there NCAAT potential increases. If not, why not stay where they are at? If they are from a lower level program and haven't been playing significant minutes, I am not sure they would be an upgrade for us. if they are from a higher level program and haven't been playing significant minutes, I would think they would look for one of those lower level teams that is a good bet to win their conference. If you look at our history of grad transfers - a Ryan Bass type player may be the one exception. He was a Dayton local so there is an attraction there. He also had some medical issues that other teams would not overlook.

I hope I am dead wrong and everyone reposts this and tells me so.