Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,179 Times in 4,207 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tlangs98 View Post
How long before Colorado's coach leaves? If Colorado's trajectory continues to rise, he gone.
No, check out his Wikipedia page...he was pursued by other p5 schools after both years 1 and 2 at Colorado...he turned down the offers and chose to stay at Colorado...he says that he wants to make Colorado his last job.

He is 54 years old. He probably would have left by now if he was ever planning on leaving...entering his 8th year there in the 2017-2018 season.

We should not feel bad about losing a recruit to Colorado.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tad_Boyle#Other_jobs:

Other jobs Edit

After his first year at CU, Boyle received interest for the head coaching position at Texas A&M vacated by his old friend Mark Turgeon, after Mark left to be the head coach at Maryland. Tad rebuffed this interest and stayed at his "dream job" at CU.[10]

Following his second season at CU, Boyle continued to draw interest from other programs and his name was linked with the Nebraska and Kansas State openings, although he once again denied interest in both jobs stating "I want to do something special here at Colorado. I don’t have any interest in other jobs. I would love it if CU were my last job."[11]

Last edited by ud2; 05-08-2017 at 12:42 PM..