Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:27 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allisonv7 View Post
I think they were trying to figure out if we would be interested in continuing to be a season ticket holder or if we would be interested in cancelling. I asked about any options I might have but they didn't have any information.

It's definitely a waiting game at this point, which is unfortunate, I'm not a fan of the uncertainty! Seats are in the lower 300s.
This sounds like a logical unofficial show of hands who's of the mind set of "same seats or no seats". They can't just assume that every single season ticket holder having their seat eliminated is willing to move to another seat.

By doing an unofficial phone survey of those that will be losing their seat probably helps them devise plans for relocation.

Now, the problem is if it is what I'm projecting, then they should make that clear. The fact you were left confused and most likely stressed after the phone call means they didn't execute it properly, regardless of what they were trying to do and for whatever purpose. Typical in this day and age though.