Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:36 AM
General

Thanked 4,302 Times in 2,113 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
Gem, I often see the Bonnies listed as teams that "need to step up" and I think the only reason was the demise following the Welding scandal. For most of UD's existance in the A-10, the Bonnies have been a steady middle of the pack to top of the pack performer, save the years they spent recovering from the welding scandal. While SBU is "in the middle of nowhere" they have pretty solid support, and its always a tough place to play. They may not be a "sexy" team, but the A-10 could do much, much worse than a solid plugger of a program that SBU has been for much of UD's existance in the A-10. heck, they may have as many NCAA apperances as UD over that same stretch.

Saint Joe's just completed a full revamp of their arena. I'm unaware of the current capacity, but they've made a commitment.

However, they do need to start setting guidelines/minimums so that they can enforce those things if neccessarry down the road.