User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Penn Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,319 Times in 686 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what to say about this game. Once again, a troubling trend reared its ugly head, as we got off to a tremendously slow start, got way behind, had a big run to catch up, got behind again, caught up and had multiple chances to take the lead but had bad plays twice in a row, then gave up several big shots to lower the boom on us.

Cunningham was a monster on the court. Penn had no answer, and yet too many times he never touched the ball. He could have had 30+ if we had kept feeding him the ball.

Jordan Davis had a decent offensive game. His defense seemed good at times but I can't say whether he was consistent or not.

DD had a terrible game. The cobwebs were visible between his ears tonight.

Kostas had a terrible game as well. Forced offense when it wasn't there and bad D. Plus the jawing with the flopper kid from Penn. Man, he should have gotten a technical for that, IMO if for nothing else than bad acting

Crosby scored but I would say he had a mixed game. Some success but some bone-headedness as well.

Svoboda continues to shoot poorly. Very disappointed, expected more.

No Pierce

Flyers probably win if X plays. He's a better defender and rebounder than Svoboda.

Crutcher did not have a good game at all. Looked out of sync.

Our overall D was poor, and we continue to get out-hustled on some rebounds and balls on the floor.

Only good thing I can say is we continue to not give up. But it sure would be nice to not fall so far behind and have to try and catch up. We could use those runs to build a nice lead instead.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (12-09-2017), ud69 (12-10-2017)