User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Major

Bucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Besides udscott and swampy, nobody else is toxic.

If you need a royal does of optimism, just follow my posts a little closer...
There are clearly some posters who tend to be negative and some that have rose colored glasses. Most are tolerable and tolerant. There is a huge benefit to multiple points of view. There should be criticism but it works better when it is reasoned. Periodic frustration is fine; incessant tormenting is numbing.

I've never given anyone a red dot... I never even checked to see how it's done. The issue with udscott is that he is relentlessly negative in a completely petulant way. Most of the posts come across like a child throwing an attention seeking tantrum in public. There is no value to what he's doing. You know you should just ignore him but you end up hoping he gets hit by a meteor. It may be more accurate to say his posts are relentlessly immature.

It's hard to tolerate posts that are so self-hating of the team. The rose colored glass crowd goes overboard as well. Seriously, who in their right mind seriously believes that even benign criticism is going dissuade a recruit from choosing UD? At least it is well intended.

It seems like some want him banned. I don't want that. I just wish he would grow up a little.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Bucketnight For This Totally Excellent Post:
Jeff (02-08-2018), Monster Man (02-07-2018)