Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 11:25 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
I can picture Kostas running the floor like Danny Manning used to at Kansas. I have been saying that McKinley is the real deal and UD will be fine with a freshman pt. guard at the helm next season. Some on this board kept saying there was no way he would start over John Crosby because freshman are never ready to step right in.

Everyone was saying we needed to get a 5th year senior pt. guard but I don't really think we need one. I feel that Archie will make the right decisions on the starting lineup next season just like he has in the past and it will be based on what is shown in the practices in the preseason!