Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SHQCKEY View Post
I will always root for the Flyers, but my god, that was one of the worst basketball games I've seen in a very long time, all levels of play included. I'm not just talking about UD either. UMass is terrible any way you want to spin it, and we still couldn't manage a win. It took them like 10 minutes or whatever to make their FIRST field goal of the 2nd half, and they EXTENDED the lead over that time period. Unreal.
I agree! It was one of the poorest shooting games by both teams I have ever seen. The Flyers settled for outside shots (3 pointers) early even though they were ice cold! I can't believe how the Flyers played right into UMass's hands. This was their game plan and they won despite only making 12 field goals for the game!