» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Colonel

Falcon7 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Originally Posted by somguy2u View Post
long time lurker, don't post often.

I am a season ticket holder, despite living in Atlanta. Archie needs to lose his job. obviously the wrong guy for the job. there are things these kids are doing that you are told not to do in little league.

this is embarrassing. the times they played well was when they went to the old BG style. I know that Dayton will give him a chance to get his own players but i don't see it happening. the last two games were appalling, and it's not that these kids are not talented. We saw these same seniors do some incredible things. granted i felt like CJ and PW played like they didn't want to get hurt so they could play in Europe and perhaps CJ maintained his potential NBA birth.

It's on the coach to see this and bench them. He should have had the walk-ons in the game in the last minute (at least) of this Iowa game. He doesn't scout and prepare very well and this game was simply more proof. they played worse as the season went on and BG's style was slowly erased from the memory.

I know there's not much love for BG on here, but I liked the work ethic he instilled in the kids. Something they have a complete lack of now.

Bah, what a miserable season. maybe i can improve my tickets as people see the same thing and walk away
Hi BG, how are you? Tough year in a big time conference, well just think of all the $$$$$$$$$! Good luck next year.