Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 12:00 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,328 Times in 1,078 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kiefaber455 View Post
After this game, Scoochie Smith will go down in the annals of UD basketball as one of the greatest guards to ever play for UD.
No question about it. I put him right up there with the best I had previously ever seen at UD, that being the great Johnny Davis. I don't think Scootch (or anybody I've ever seen) could keep up with Johnny's speed, but Johnny would have had a tough time defending SS creativity around the hoop. Both are my top 2 all time UD PG's - and that spans 50 years of watching UD ball. I hope to see SS in the NBA; he absolutely fits in.