User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 06:49 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Wink

Originally Posted by hawkoooo View Post
Truly hilarious. I wonder if this was written prior to the news of Jalen/Chase returning became official. That can be the only possible excuse for this.

Best back court in the nation, potential starting lineup of ALL seniors (Jalen, Chat, Ibi, Chase, Jordy), COY, etc. I know there are questions and concerns about the front court, but these should be largely alleviated by Chase coming back. Between Chase, Jordy, Moulaye and Zimi we should be fine, especially when you consider that we will at times run 4 guards.

This ranking highlights a misconception that I think even the most intelligent and well versed college hoops "experts" suffer from: Obi was our team last year. This couldn't be further from the truth. Obi was a role player in a system. A system that he happened to fit perfectly in. Honestly we could suffer more from Trey's departure than Obi's. His defense, rebounding, toughness and leadership could be sorely missed.

Last year's team was one of the best 2-pt offenses in the history of college basketball. Do I think this year's team will top that? No, but do I think there are 64 better teams than Dayton? HELL NO!
Well written!

Wish they were a worse ranking...I love making money in early season betting!!!!!