Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 08:28 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,764 Times in 929 Posts
hawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond reputehawkoooo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BeckysTXA View Post
All the players who were on the team last year....should all be better this year (in theory), and more confident in the offense. Do the sum of those parts (improvement) add up to close to what we lost/graduated?

Losing Cohill hurts. IMO, we will need a freshman to surprise and make quality contributions this season early and often. I also have no idea what our defense will be. But f we can get a freshman rolling, because I think they all have good talent and upside, I think that’s the key.
To boil it down, does Chase/Moulaye/RJ/Luke/Brea/Zimi = Trey/Obi/Ryan/Cohill/Matos? Probably not, if we're being honest with ourselves. BUT, as you astutely point out the players that are on both sides of that equation are all +1 year in experience.

Last edited by hawkoooo; 10-30-2020 at 08:32 PM..