Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: TT Win thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
Agree Kostas defensive positioning improved because he stayed out of foul trouble. We need him to continue to stay out of foul trouble!

On the offensive sets, unless he is being told to do so by AG, he is spending too much time way outside on the perimeter when he should be running the baseline under the basket to make himself available for alley-oops dunks, interior passes or at the very least to be in position for tip ins or rebounds! He can shoot the three pointer but he was 0 for 2 last night and that is not the part of the game that he is going to help the team the most!
What I noticed more is he did not even challenge many shots at all going up and even gave up on a few rebounds in that first half. I'm sure AG stressed to him the necessary trade off on giving up a few buckets to be able to stay on the floor.

With Kosta being a young player I'm sure he'll learn more of the give and take approach here and will be able to both challenge more shots (not blocks) and stay on the floor.....He'll still have issues with big thick BIGS that go right at him bit at this point it's vital he feels more confident...