Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 02:30 PM
General

Thanked 3,923 Times in 2,155 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer 86 View Post
Don't know the openings and needs of each program. But i can't see Zona taking this guy. I can see the rest, and being from Union NJ - give Temple the edge.

I can see the other 5 teams landing him. And certainly hope we are seriously in the running. There must be something AG and staff are telling him
Arizona lost their recruiting class from the Sean Miller allegations and lost a ton of people to the NBA this year. I think they're down to 6 scholarship guys so they are really active on the transfer market because they need bodies.

Virginia Tech doesn't have any open scholarships at the moment and they're targeting a couple other folks on transfer too.

Hurley I think has some connection with the Catholic high school he played at through him or his dad.

Temple has a guy from his high school but I wonder about Dunphy being in a lame duck year with a coach in waiting.
Mad Props to OSU Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (04-15-2018)