Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Akron Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:53 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,396 Times in 713 Posts
Beatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond reputeBeatty Town Coach has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Right, but......

Originally Posted by frisco flyer View Post
XW should get his starting spot back as soon as he is healthy. Kostas is amazing, but he can’t stay out of foul trouble to play extended minutes. This is likely to keep happening all season because he is physically challenged. His length and athleticism are game-altering, and we need him on the floor as much as possible, but the longer he is out there, the more likely he will commit stupid reaching fouls that tired players tend to commit.

Also, I am not sure that XW and GFII are mutually exclusive. When we play zone defense, having the two of them in the game at the same time is a huge advantage.
True enough, but that doesn't necessarily translate into "starting Job", or holding said position indefinitely. And, Landers is bound to get some time as well. I am only saying I don't think it is as clear cut as it was a month ago. Like I said, competition is good for the gander.