Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:42 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,693 Times in 2,511 Posts
TA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond reputeTA111 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fudd View Post
I feel like the complete lack of a post game or presence against a team like that who has guys who are much bigger and stronger than our post guys (see UC also) starts the chain reaction that leads to poor shots being taken. We almost never are able to go inside out effectively because we can't get the ball within 10 feet of the hoop. I'm at the point where I just want to see us force the ball down there and get blocked a bunch of times rather than shuffling the ball on the perimeter all possession long.

Not enough a$$ in the post! It shows up against teams with bruisers in the paint.
Someone needs to explain to me why our toughest inside player-MK-sat after making a nice move in the post for a basket and he kept LF in who was pitiful.