User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Captain

Justin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant future
You heard it here, the King declares Randy Johnson could beat Chris Paul one-on-one! (I read that right, didn't I?)

Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Anyone can be 'compared' to just about anything...the key work should be 'compete'. Very few people understand the difference.

At 6'2" and 185 lbs, your King can be compared to Tony Parker of the SA Spurs or even Chris Paul of Houston (although I'm taller) but it doesn't mean crap if I can't compete.

So for future reference, let's scrap the 'Josh Benson has an NBA body' comparisons by intellectually digging a little deeper and looking at what truly matters...the ability to compete.

Can Kostas be compared to his brother or other 6'10" long armed NBA players? Of course (for that matter he can also be compared to MLB HOFer Randy Johnson). The real and only true questions is 'Can he compete with them?'. Ignoring the layup line video above - which proves nothing - Kostas has a lot to prove.

King Rollo the Realistic...OUT!
Mad Props to Justin For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (06-01-2018)