Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Old Arena seats
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:03 AM
General

Thanked 5,456 Times in 2,384 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer2 View Post
Nice thought but ..... there is always a but! The Lower Bowl is a good part gray heads and as one of them I don't need more junk. I was uncomfortable sitting in those seats for 40 plus years and why would I want to have them. Maybe you get 200 people to buy them so no big deal.

http://blog.empowermint.com/article/...oes-it-matter/

I bet that the NCAA takes the Leed certification seriously and we are shooting for a world class facility.

So buy some of the Red's seats on Ebay and paint them Blue or Red.
There's usually a gob'ment answer to every truly stupid thing we encounter in life, so I would not be surprised if that's what is behind this.

But just because you don't have room in your basement doesn't mean that a great many other people don't. It seems like they could offer up 1 day, show up or miss your chance, cash purchases only. Then send everything left over to the final resting place.