Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 02:51 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,302 Times in 674 Posts
TXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeTXFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
I agree that small ball can create match up problems. You need the right skill sets to make it work. AG can run out lineups that can create mismatches in man defense but depending on shooting they can zone if they've can't defend man to man

Right now Jalen and Jordan are the guys who have some proven some shooting. Trey might not be a guy who takes 150-200 3 point shots a year but if he can become a shooter in the mold of Kyle Davis (someone who can make a shot if you leave him open and force the defense to respect him) that'll go a long way to keep teams from going to zone against

Hopefully a healthy Mikesell can be a guy who can be a threat from the perimeter
I thought Trey increased his 3PT % quite a bit throughout the year. I don't think he's going to be a guy that jacks up 3s but I expect he can drain one at any time if the situation calls for it.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TXFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (06-28-2018), San Diego Flyer (06-28-2018)