Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 08:40 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,088 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Only reason I thought this a little bit of a concern is the fact it showed that maybe no one was in charge at worst or _______________ pick your possibility.

Typically its things like this that are a symptom of more problematic issues in a system. Usually there is a context to the symptom that relates back to a systemic issue.

Yes the outcome was very acceptable. But why did it happen in the first place ....? Especially since it looks like there was a simple solution to the issue.

SO again why?

Yes a transition is somewhat uncontrolled. But there should be a transition/emergency plan (WRITTEN) in place for these kinds of events. What if, God Forbid, a coach drops dead? How do you react? What do you do? It should be similar to a transition or reaction plan in the event a fire takes down the use of the arena. For a program that makes all the other sports GO, you mean to tell me they haven't any plans and it's seat of the pants time?

NOT good folks. You can't do that and expect the outcome as it was in this case to always turn out positive for you.

I think there was some doubt as to going forward with MS as the only viable reason that it needed to be 'contemplated' for that long.