User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Colonel

Flyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by udscott View Post
r u serious ? did u really just type that you think UD will play at Auburn in the first game of the year ? they have played a meatball at home opening day for the last 50 years

Yes I am serious and I know exactly what I wrote. In terms of playing meatballs to start the season, you mean like the one that we almost lost to at home last year, and that one time we played IPFW and required a SportsCenter top 10 shot to win that game, arguably leading to an elite eight run? TV, in Auburn’s case, ESPN or the SEC network, doesn’t care about whether It’s the first game of the season and that means we have to go on the road. They care about how many eyeballs they can get on a certain game. That’s how these types of games are scheduled. In case you were unaware, Auburn has these small gatherings on Saturday afternoons during the fall that don’t involve the basketball team. Their fans will not watch a weekend basketball game. But thanks for your well thought out reply to my post. The level and depth of your thoughts is certainly appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device