Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 03:02 PM
General

Thanked 4,890 Times in 2,254 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
I was at the Philly airport Marriott three years ago & saw a guy who looked like Mack in the restaurant/bar. After he left, I struck up a conversation with the guy he was with—Mike Pegues. They were on a recruiting trip. I asked when they were going to play UD again (knowing we were in the same exempt tourney that fall). Pegues laughed and said “hopefully never,” then backtracked and said “maybe if they (UD) get in the Big East.” Not sure if he was blowing smoke, but he went on to say that he had heard there were discussions about adding UD to the Big East. That was three years ago though...

When I was going back up to my room, Mack walked past the elevator my buddy & I had gotten in. We both shouted “Go Flyers!!!” as the doors closed. I got to see Mack shudder and flinch as we surprised him, maybe harkening back to his last 15-point beat down at the Arena.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Viperstick For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (04-06-2018), ruechalgrin (04-07-2018)