Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 01:41 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N2663R View Post
I'm in the section next to you and I would agree 100% with your assessment. I would only add the the volume seemed to be at 15. Everyone sitting around us was complaining all game long. Also, seemed very warm in the arena - not sure if this was related to the renovations. Overall though, great first impression.

Glad to see they went back to the old style of player introductions.
I won't comment on the sound until I go to the game next week, but from my experience anytime it is over 55-60 degrees outside the arena becomes very warm and stuffy once 11k people show up. Air Conditioning is being added as part of the remodel so that should take care of the problem. I'm not sure if it's part of phase 2 or 3 though.