Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Shades of 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,009 Times in 498 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ruechalgrin View Post
This team is not going to the Elite 8, but agree similar starts to the season. I would be happy with the NIT, thrilled with the NCAA, but expect no NIT/NCAA.
Agree. There are going to be a lot of growing pains this year. I’ll be really interested to see how the defense develops. A lot of playing good D is effort and discipline. Our defense was not up to snuff tonight. Their last bucket was inexcusable, everyone in the building knew who was going to take that shot and he gets an uncontested layup.

All that said, I think tonight will be way more valuable to our young team than beating a crappy team by 20.
Mad Props to Flyers98 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (11-11-2017)